Don’t forget to join us tomorrow for Virtual Happy Hour at 6pm EST.
CLICK FOLLOWING LINK TO JOIN ZOOM MEETING:
- From the Alto Adige region in northern Italy, Santa Margherita produces their famous Pinot Grigio as well as Santa Margherita Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore . All prosecco is not the same, and Valdobiaddene is the only DOCG region for Prosecco.
- From the small island of Sardinia off the coast of Tuscany, the Cantina Mesa estate produces Vermentino di Sardenga (Sardinia), a delightful medium-body white wine.
- From Tuscany, the Lamole di Lamole resides in Greve, the heart of Chianti Classico district. The estate’s vineyards of Sangiovese have some of the highest elevations in Tuscany.
- From Valpolicella area in northern Italy, Masi is highly respected Amarone producer. Campofiorin is red wine produced from same blend of grapes as Amarone and is made using Passimento method(juice passed over skins).
Wines are available at Sunrise Caldwell Shoprite Wines & Spirts, 478 Bloomfield Ave, Caldwell, NJ and listed below are special event prices.
- Santa Margherita Prosecco NV – $21.99
- Cantina Mesa Giunco Vermentino di Sardegna 2017 – $14.99
- Lamole di Lamole Chianti Classico 2017 – $14.99
- Masi Campofiorin Rosso del Veronese 2015 – $16.99
Cheers, Bob the WineGuy
Bob the WineGuy on FaceBook and Instagram.
If you wish to receive notice of future events, click this link
Richard Davidson said:
Great job. See you there
Sent from my iPhone